Get found on Get Lost
By becoming a member of the Get Lost network you can build a profile as an individual creative/sole trader, as well as on behalf of an organisation/collective/creative business.
As part of the Get Lost network you are able to administer and update your own individual creative profile (if you build one) and nominate other members to administer and update your organisation/collective/creative business profile – just make sure that only one person is nominated to set up the group profile in the first place!
So first up, please decide if you are building a profile as an individual creative/sole trader or on behalf of an organisation/collective/creative business. You can do either or both, but start with one.
At this time, only applications for creative profiles that are clearly connected to Mount Alexander Shire are being accepted. If you do not live or work in this Shire, please sign up to Get Lost news for further updates and opportunities.
To build your profile you will need to provide the following assets:
- A headshot/ profile image (best at 800 x 800 pixels)
- A short summary of you and your work * (20 word elevator pitch and a short bio of around 200 words)
- A few images of your work (up to 5) with one hi-resolution image (minimum 1200 pixels wide) as a feature shot (optional)
- Up to two videos or sound files (we accept most file types but .mp4 and .mp3 preferred – optional)
- Any other documents (e.g. C.V., catalogues) you wish to upload to your profile (optional)
- Links to your own website or other online platforms you may have
- URLs / usernames for any social media channels you want to link to
Please note: You must hold the rights and/or permission to publish any images, music and video content provided. URLs are preferred for video file uploads.
* denotes where information is required